Saturday, February 19, 2011

MARS vs Joe

Just a thought.....a friend and I were talking about who is behind all the neat toys Joe gets, vs Destro and MARS. He has decided that Matt Tracker should be the guy. Trakker industries.
Sounds good to me. Course I know nothing about him.Some folks say STARK industries. I just can't get behind that. Besides, they support SHIELD. (What if, the Transformers, are actually time shifted or alternate universe product of Stark?)

On a side note: Where do bits and parts get off too?
I have an old vintage Spy island knit cap. It is in my bedroom. SOMEWHERE.
It has never left my bedroom. The joe it was on has never left my bedroom.
That didn't stop me from having to get ANOTHER vintage knit cap because the first one disappeared! So one day,I will have 2 vintage molded black caps.
Last night, I was trying to figure out who should fly which Skyhawk...I have 2 Airbornes, 2 gray Airbornes and 2 Lift Tickets. Well, I would have 2 gray Airbornes. I seem to have lost 1 head and helmet. I swapped heads with an ROC Shipwreck to take some snow pics. Both bodies were in the same box. The helmet never left the box. Where is it? We may never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment