Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Stay tuned, loyal reader(s)!

Yeah, Wess and I seemed to have vanished from our blog - but it is not the case. We'll be back!

I'm thinking that life sometimes gets in the way of toys 'n stuff. I'm wrapping up a school year and just can't get motivated right now to blog about much.

I did buy some stuff lately. I picked up some Rise of Cobra items that never made to retail during the moive. ROC stuff was bombing so badly that retailers bailed on additional releases. Some items were never to have been released in the US.

But Ross to the rescue!

I recently picked up the ROC Tiger Claw ATV w/ Leatherneck, the Desert Rockslide ATV w/ Dusty, and the Lava Pod w/ Volcano Viper.

Haven't opened the two GI Joe ATV's yet - but that Lava/Mole Pod? Probably the absolute worst, most horrific vehicle tied to the entire GI Joe line - EVER! The figure is damn cool, but the pod is seriously lame!

I also picked up two more black HISS tanks. Why? I have a total of seven black HISS tanks. Two are opened and assembled (mine!). Two are reserved for Wess. And the other three? I don't really know. I need to spread the black HISS tank joy around the GI Joe community - but where?

Reviews and pictures forthcoming - eventually.

1 comment:

  1. So, I should have let my son get me some of this...Lava pod is a nogo, I got a the Pit set, for the figures, pod is crap. And I passed on the glider thingy..but looking at these other 2 vehicles , I want them...and cheap? dunno what I'd do with em, but hey....

    ReplyDelete