Saturday, July 16, 2011

In dealing with others and making deals for toys, I am on the Flying Dutchman walking under a ladder behind a black cat on Friday the 13th while a banshee screams in the distance causing me to break a mirror. Tom and I made this deal, a simple one really, he picked up some new Hiss tanks for me, and all I had to do was send him the money. And then I lost my OT at work. so the extra "blow" money was gone. It was tough go, since I had had years of OT. Could be worse, I still have a job. But scraping the money together was a bitch, but then some computer work came my way. YAY!!!! SO, I send Tom the money and some heads,(Joe heads not horse). Except y....It was returned to me as undilverable, I got a lil post card from mailman, I have a package at the post office, which is of course closed by the time I get the post card. They close at noon evidently, and package is too big for my mail box. Along with the card, is my envelope to Tom. Well, to Tom if he lived CALIFORNIA ....turns out there is no corrosponding address in Ca.
And Tom lives in Ga.

WHICH PROVES the US MAIL runs on PEOPLE. Anyway, so I got the mail, re-did
the envelope. Went to the post office and thought how nice and quick this
will be, there's no crowd.
A crowd needs people. There were no people. It was deserted. So Tom's envelope (I let my wife address this one) was dropped in the slot by the door. Now my wife will have to go back across town monday to get the package. And Tom's money and heads, which we have been waiting for officially for a week and really much longer, is due his house (his correct house) by Tue, or Wed. Or who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment