Friday, April 22, 2011

A Great Day at Ross!

So I get a text today at work from the wife. She's at Ross and wants to know if I would be interested in a HISS tank. HECK, YEAH!!

Luckily, I was at lunch so I could respond - quickly. After several frantic texts, with her telling me what she was seeing and what I would be interested in getting. I finally settled on two HISS tanks and two "Terror Twin Battle Gun" sets! Sweet!!


This actually brings me up to potentially four HISS tanks. Would I like to keep all of them? Duh? But I won't, they are actually pretty big out of the box once you get them built. I just don't have the room for four HISS tanks.

A review of the "battle gun" set next week. The cannon is kind of lame, but the figure is cool as hell! I saw the same set at Joelanta for $20.00. Patience paid off!

So I'm probably going to help out some fellow Joe buds. My co-host here on this sad little blog gets first dibs on one. Right, Wess?

No comments:

Post a Comment