Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Joelanta 2011 - Part 3

The dealer's room is one of the best parts of Joelanta. Assorted dealers with a wide array of Joes in all scales plus other stuff thrown in as well.

One of the first vendors, just past the sign in table, had a bunch of lil' Joe stuff. And there hanging on a peg - 5 Resolute Cobra troopers. $10.00 each...

Okay, 2 are definitely going home with me. A quick trip around the dealer's room, back to this guy. The three still remain. Let's see, some mental math, consideration of my potential squad size - that's it - 2 more troops added to my collection. So I picked up 4 of the 5 available - not totally greedy!

I've also been a huge fan of the 21st Century Toys uniform sets, especially the SWAT gear. I found the SWAT Sheriff set for $5.00! Sold!

Toys were meant to be opened!

No comments:

Post a Comment