Sunday, March 27, 2011

Gi joe POC Shadow Tracker

The amazing thing is this figure is so damn odd it's cool.
He has knives and battle ax thingy and a bow and a arrows and a net and harpoon.
And the harpoon (that's naht a speer, this here's a SPEER) is made from like a pterodactyl head.
Now the 19 year say freakin COOL!!! he;s camo and a nd armed to teeth and he's this weird cros between friday the 13ths Jason Vorhees and Milly Vanilli... His hands are the new design.
I love this guy!!!!

Then the 46yr old steps up to the plate and say WTF? firstly, he has more gear than he can carry.
His bow, (which way is front? what's the top? where's the string?) is nice, but he has to hold it constantly. He's a Cobra? or a MERC? Nice net. What good is it? How does he carry it? Nice BFS (big freakin spear), glad to lug that around. You think hunter /cobra guy would have a gun? Like a hunting rifle or sniper gun or a silenced smg....I asked Tom if he had a blow gun?
I wish his hockey mask came off. I also wish I had 1 more, so I could get him, a different black guy head and jungle duke web gear and this guy could be awesome. Still, on coolness alone, a 9 out of 10. on realism? How do I know? What could this realistically be? but I give it an 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment